Rottweiler Christmas Pawty
Saturday 9th December @ 2pm
Saturday 13th January @ 2pm
Saturday 10th February @ 2pm
Saturday 9th March @ 2pm
Saturday 13th April @ 2pm
Rottweiler off-lead play session is held at Dogs Country Club secure fields.
This session is for Rottweilers only. Off-Lead Play Sessions are held in a secure field. Socialisation is so important for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Meeting up with the gang off-lead is exactly what many dogs enjoy doing.
All Rottweilers and their owners are invited to come along and join in the fun at the regular Rottweiler off-lead play sessions. Your dog can enjoy playing off-lead with other dogs in an interesting and natural environment. All fields are secure and brilliant for Rottweilers to play off the lead! Sessions are for Rottweilers and anyone who lives with a Rottweiler, those are drop-in, no booking is required.
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- No more than 2 dogs per handler.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- If your dog is showing any behaviour issues before attending any off-lead play session book Dog Socialisation Assessment
- Take your dog’s temperament into consideration, not every dog will benefit from off-lead play sessions, to learn more about your dog temperament Dog Socialisation Assessment
- Dog Siblings welcome!
You must book a Dog Socialisation Assessment if:
- your dog has never been off-lead before with other dogs and you don't know how he/she will react.
- your dog is a rescue with a hazy background.
- your dog is over-boisterous and you are not sure if other dogs are safe.
- your dog is lunges at other dogs while barking on the lead.
Price per session, per one household: £7 per first dog, £5 per second dog and no cost for the third and the fourth dog.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).