Weekly on Sundays at 12pm
All Beagles and their owners are invited to come along and join in the fun at the regular Beagle off-lead play sessions that are held weekly. Your dog can enjoy playing off-lead with other dogs in an interesting and natural environment. All fields are secure and brilliant for beagles to play off the lead! Sessions are for Beagles and any one who lives with a Beagle, those are drop-in, no booking is required.
Explore the great facilities that Dogs Country Club has to offer. The session is off-lead for all the dogs so they can play, have fun and run around, in a friendly and secure environment.
- Excellent rating
- Largest enclosed private park for dogs in the North West
Socialisation is so important for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Puppies and young dogs learn many social skills at these gatherings - watching, listening and copying others in the group. Older dogs can benefit from that extra bit of excitement and stimulation - helping them to stay young at heart and fitter for longer. Plus teaching those youngsters how to behave!
Meeting up with the gang is exactly what many dogs enjoy doing. So, join in the fun and let your dog be a happy, sociable dog!
NOTE only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome. No more than 2 dogs per handler allowed.
If you are not sure if your dog is sociable or not please book a socialisation assessment with us.
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- No more than 2 dogs per handler.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- Dog Siblings welcome!
Price per session, per one household: £7 per first dog, £5 per second dog and no cost for the third and the fourth dog.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).