Weekly on Saturdays at 2pm
Now held in our beautiful new paddock!!!
All Cockapoo, Cavapoo and Toy poodles and their owners are invited to come along and join in the fun at the regular off-lead play sessions that are held weekly on Saturdays at 2pm. Your dog can enjoy playing off-lead with other dogs in an interesting and natural environment. All fields are secure.
Sessions are for cockapoo, cavapoo, toy poodles and any one who lives in the same household. The sessions are drop-in which means no booking is required.
Socialisation is great for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Puppies and young dogs learn many social skills at these gatherings - watching, listening and copying others in the group. Older dogs can benefit from that extra bit of excitement and stimulation - helping them to stay young at heart and fitter for longer. Plus teaching those youngsters how to behave!
Meeting up with the gang is exactly what many for cockapoo, cavapoo, toy poodles love to do and they aren't afraid to shout about it too! Dog Siblings Are Welcome!
- Excellent rating
- Largest enclosed private park for dogs in the North West
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- Dog Siblings welcome!
Price per session, per one household: £7 per first dog, £5 per second dog and no cost for the third and the fourth dog.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).