Weekly on Saturdays at 10am
Now held in our beautiful brand new paddock!!!
All Italian Greyhounds and their owners are invited to come along and join in the fun at the Italian Greyhounds Off-Lead Play Sessions. Your dog can enjoy playing off-lead with other dogs in an interesting and natural environment. All fields are secure and brilliant for Italian Greyhounds to play off-the lead! Sessions are for Italian Greyhounds and anyone who lives with a Italian Greyhounds, those are drop-in, no booking is required.
Socialisation is great for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Puppies and young dogs learn many social skills at these gatherings - watching, listening, and copying others in the group. Older dogs can benefit from that extra bit of excitement and stimulation - helping them to stay young at heart and fitter for longer. Plus teaching those youngsters how to behave!
Meeting up with the gang is exactly what many Italian Greyhounds love to do, and they aren't afraid to shout about it too! Dog Siblings Are Welcome!
- Excellent rating
- Largest enclosed private park for dogs in the Northwest
Price per session, per one household: £7 per first dog, £5 per second dog and no cost for the third and the fourth dog.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- Dog Siblings Are Welcome!