Saturdays at 1pm
Sundays at 11am
Bring your Puppy to a great Party!
Puppy Party is a one-hour off-lead play session held in a secure environment. The aim of this session is to give your puppy ample opportunity to socialise with other puppies and to learn how to be a dog. The session is supervised by one of our experienced members of staff.
Who Can Join?
Fully vaccinated puppies up to 9 months are welcome. We ask that you consult with your vet before attending, in order to ensure that your puppy is safe to interact with other puppies.
Do I need to bring a puppy vaccination certificate?
No, we do not check your dog's vaccination certificate for this service.
As a proud dog owner, it is your responsibility to ensure he is up to date with immunisations, fit and healthy to attend the off-lead play sessions. Please consult with your vet before attending.
What does puppy socialisation means?
Socialisation means getting your puppy used to the world: other dogs, other animals, humans of every gender and size, objects, things like noises, movement, materials to walk on.
Socialising for your dog is extremely important. Dogs Country Club Supervised Socialisation Class will help your puppy to have a safe experience and enjoy time with other puppies.
Not every dog wants to interact with other dogs by nature and it is totally fine and normal.
Tips for Puppy Parties at Dogs Country Club:
- Make yourself known to the staff member if you are new or it's your first few times. They can guide and help you.
- Start by keeping your puppy high up and carry your puppy for the first few minutes. Let them observe what's going on.
- Put your dog on the floor and observe how they behave. Watch their body language.
- Do not force your puppy towards other puppies. Let them explore in their own time. Staying close to you is fine.
- If your puppy looks uncomfortable, backs away from other dogs, runs away, pick your dog up and just let them observe again.
- Reciprocated play (switching roles during play) is what we look for. "You chase me then I chase you", "you wrestle me then I wrestle you".
- If your puppy seems to be an overpowering puppy and doesn't let up please pick them up and give them some calm downtime. (We can move you up a class to join the small dog's play session)
- On hot days, keep in shaded areas if possible, with plenty of breaks and keeping cool. Puppies are not able to regulate themselves therefore you need to control this.
- Please no treats in off-lead play sessions.
- If unsure, the staff will always be willing to help you. Any problems please raise to a member of staff as soon as possible.
Price per session, per one household: £7 per puppy.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).
How to book:
No booking is necessary, simply turn up on the day.
If you would like to ask any questions, please call or email us at: