Saturday 4th June at 3pm
GSD off-lead play session is held at Dogs Country Club secure fields.
Saturday 2nd July at 3pm
Saturday 6th August at 3pm
Saturday 3rd September at 3pm
This session is for german shepherds only. Off-Lead Play Sessions are held in a secure field. Socialisation is so important for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Meeting up with the gang off-lead is exactly what many dogs enjoy doing.
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- No more than 2 dogs per handler.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- If your dog is showing any behaviour issues before attending any off-lead play session book Dog Socialisation Assessment
- Take your dog’s temperament into consideration, not every dog will benefit from off-lead play sessions, to learn more about your dog temperament Dog Socialisation Assessment
- your dog has never been off-lead before with other dogs and you don't know how he/she will react.
- your dog is a rescue with a hazy background.
- your dog is over-boisterous and you are not sure if other dogs are safe.
- your dog is lunges at other dogs while barking on the lead.
Price per session, per one household: £7 per first dog, £5 per second dog and no cost for the third and the fourth dog.
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Free dog wash facilities
- One free hot drink per ticket (hot chocolate, tea or coffee).