Saturday 5th Feb at 3pm
GSD off-lead play session is held at Dogs Country Club secure fields.
Saturday 5th Mar at 3pm
Saturday 2nd Apr at 3pm
This session is for german shepherds only. Off-Lead Play Sessions are held in a secure field. Socialisation is so important for your dog's development. Dogs are social creatures and benefit from mixing in groups. Meeting up with the gang off-lead is exactly what many dogs enjoy doing.
Off-Lead Play Session Rules:
- Only friendly and sociable dogs are welcome.
- No more than 2 dogs per handler.
- Read Off-Lead Play Sessions Etiquette
- Do not bring toys, balls, food or treats to the off-lead play session.
- Do not bring female dog in heat/season-please wait at least 4 weeks from the start of the season.
- If your dog is showing any behaviour issues before attending any off-lead play session book Dog Socialisation Assessment
- Take your dog’s temperament into consideration, not every dog will benefit from off-lead play sessions, to learn more about your dog temperament Dog Socialisation Assessment
- your dog has never been off-lead before with other dogs and you don't know how he/she will react.
- your dog is a rescue with a hazy background.
- your dog is over-boisterous and you are not sure if other dogs are safe.
- your dog is lunges at other dogs while barking on the lead.
Per dog, per session, per one household: £5 first dog, £5 second dog, no cost for the third and the fourth dog (drop-in session, booking is not required).
The price includes:
- Free parking
- Field use for above hours
- Dog wash station to rinse your dog
- Bathroom facilities.