If you need to talk about your dog and any issues or behaviours they are having, then you can dedicate time specifically to your dog and book a consultation or training with one of our qualified instructors.
If your dog is reactive or has certain issues like consistent barking, then group sessions would not be appropriate to benefit your dog, therefore 1-2-1 training is the best option.
We strongly advise a 1-2-1 consultation before booking onto any sessions.
Our 1:2:1’s are a minimum of one-hour, with theory and practice that will give you all the help & support you need to make positive changes.
Our topics include:
- puppy training
- recall training
- lead walking
- general obedience training
- impulse control training
- basic agility training
- clicker training
and many more subjects are available on demand.
1-2-1 Training (1hour) - £35
1-2-1 Training (4 hours – Block Booking) - £130
Payment is required in advance to secure your booking.
There is a 48 hour cancellation policy after which payment is non-refundable.
You may consider Home Visits
- Is your dog reactive to other dogs or people?
- Is your dog noise sensitive?
- Is your dog nervous or anxious?
- Does your dog suffer from separation anxiety?
- Does he/she resource guard food or toys from you or your other dogs?
- Is your dog too shy to come out?
- Is your dog a rescue or street dog/import with other issues?